Monday, October 11, 2010

Feel Good, Live Good!



An unhealthy lifestyle wasn't the life for me. I was always so unenergetic, unmotivated, unfocused...I was un-everything!
These days I train my butt off, even when I don't really feel up to it. Not only is it my job to be fit, try new activities, and share health and fitness knowledge, but I know the benefits, and how good I will feel afterward. I think about keeping myself in shape for the people who depend on me, or who will one day need me to be able.

 I feel as though we all connect and join up in the same state of mind. The healthy mind-set is one you will never want to let go of, because no matter what happens in life, you have your healthy body and mind, and that's all you'll ever need.

Being fit IS being happy. I can't stress enough all of the positive advantages exercise and a good diet will bring into a person's being. If you suffer from depression, work related stress, have a busy home life, family/school issues etc, fitness and exercise is a way to manage, and bring a new kind of control, and empowerment into your day to day routine.

This post truly comes from my heart. I know that being in shape is the best medicine to many of life's obstacles but no amount of words can convince a person to do something unless they want to. I will say this: Be solution based. Don't dwell on hardships but instead, start to discover answers, and try new coping mechanisms. Start with your health and the rest will fall into place.

Supreme Supplements

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments