Friday, December 3, 2010

Funny Exercise Quotes!!!


I don't care about being big and strong, I just want to look good naked !

Cartwheels are more fuel efficient way to travel !

Exercise... the poor person's plastic surgery !

I love being surrounded by dumb bells !

I don't sweat I glisten !

I Exercise - run my mouth,push my luck, & jump to conclusions !

If it were easy then everyone will look like this !

God must love calories, because he made so many !

I get enough exercise just pushing my luck !

Of course I'm in shape . Isn't Round a Shape? 

Ask your doctor if Getting Off your ass is Right for You ?

Training isn't a matter of life and death, It is more than that !

Don't let the Tshirt fool you, I look awesome naked !

Pain is weakness leaving the body !



Have a great weekend...

Supreme Supplements

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments