Thursday, December 2, 2010

Scivation Xtend!!!

I have to admit, I’m an old school kind of guy. I believe that muscle and strength gains come from hard work and dedication, and I think twice before spending money on any supplement. Sure, I have my supplement staples…whey protein, creatine, nitric oxide, fish oil, a multivitamin, but until recently I had never tried BCAAs or glutamine.
It’s not like I live under a rock. I’ve heard plenty about BCAAs and glutamine, but had never thought about trying them myself. Then I started listening to testimonial after testimonial about Scivation Xtend coming from top level natural bodybuilders. So, I thought I would give Xtend a try.

Scivation Xtend Product Information

Scivation Xtend is a precise, scientific blend of energy aminos consisting of the proven 2:1:1 ratio of Branched Chain Amino Acids (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine), glutamine, citrulline malate, and vitamin B6 that will give you the energy you need to maximize your training while enhancing recovery at the same time.
The complex ingredients in Xtend have been scientifically proven to:
  • Help speed recovery.
  • Enhance ATP production and promote cell volumization.
  • Decrease fatigue by blocking entry of fatigue-inducing tryptophan into the brain.
  • Boost protein synthesis, immune function and digestive health.
  • Encourage vasodilatation which improves assimilation and absorption of protein.
  • Elevate growth hormone levels.
Scivation Xtend comes in 30 and 90 serving containers, in the following flavors: apple, blue raspberry, grape, lemonade, orange and watermelon. One serving is 2 scoops of Xtend. Each serving contains:
  • Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL) 10mg
  • L-Leucine 3.5g
  • L-Glutamine 2.5g
  • L-Isoleucine 1.8g
  • L-Valine 1.8g
  • Citrulline Malate 1g
Sounds good!

Scivation Xtend: From Supplement “Test” To Supplement Staple

Earlier this year I decided to test Scivation Xtend and see what all the fuss was about. I purchased 30 servings of blue raspberry, and began taking the product post-workout and first thing in the morning. Quite frankly, I was undereducated about the benefits of BCAAs and glutamine, and really had no expectations whatsoever. I literally thought Scivation Xtend would be forgettable.
Despite my ignorance, it didn’t take long to notice the benefits of supplementing with Scivation Xtend. Almost immediately I discovered a reduction of deep and painful muscle soreness. I was still working out hard and heavy, but the extreme pain I often woke up with the next day was gone.
I also noticed an improvement in my recovery ability. I was bouncing back much more quickly from workouts. For years I limited my training to a 4 day split. But now with Xtend I felt I could do more. I began training with a 5 day split, and my body handled it extremely well.
But recovery and reduced muscle soreness weren’t the only noticeable benefits I received from Xtend. My workouts were more energetic, and combined with a nitric oxide supplement, I was able to train longer per session. I used to limit my training to 60 minutes maximum. I was now able to train up to 90 minutes, and feel great.
Fast forward 6 months. I am still using Scivation Xtend, and the benefits haven’t stopped. I am still training heavy with a 5 day split, and currently breaking personal records while on a cutting diet. I recently hit a personal best bench press – 180kgfor 6 reps! For me, Scivation Xtend began as an experiment and ended up as a supplement staple. I wouldn’t train without it. It delivers, and it’s budget friendly. You can’t beat that combination.

Beyond BCAAs and Glutamine

One of the things that sets Scivation Xtend apart from competitors is that it’s much more then simply BCAAs and glutamine is a jar. Xtend also contains citrulline malate and vitamin B6.
Citrulline malate increases nitric oxide production, blood flow and amino acid uptake. Vitamin B6 is heavily involved in numerous reactions of amino acid metabolism, and it also required for proper release of glucose from stored glycogen. What does this all mean? More energy and better utilization of protein!

Conclusion

If you haven’t tried Scivation Xtend, you’re missing out on one of the best supplements on the market. For me, being old school meant being an old fool. I avoided products like Xtend because I felt like I knew better, and didn’t need them.

XTEND is available in store...

Supreme Supplements

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments