Friday, December 10, 2010

My 300 Diary!!!



Well its been one crazy week in the gym..... I decided to push my body to limits I never dreamt of pushing it to so I decided to start the nightmare of all workouts...........

300!

I was physced up..... I felt strong I was gonna do it.

Monday: 6 Dec 2010.... A day I marched into the gym feeling like superman ready to tackle this monster of a workout. I warmed up a bit and then it was time...

Got everything ready and I hit it hard...

18min 20sec later I felt like i was hit by a train running at full speed.
There were points during the workout that i actually questioned my intelligence for getting myself into this.

It took about 45 min for me to recover from what was the most intense 18min of my life.

The pump was unbelievable.....The blood flow was amazing..... And the feeling of accomplishment even better.

Wednesday: 8 Dec 2010..... I knew what to expect.. i was ready or so i thought.
I wanted to beat my previous time and that was the aim. 
16min 02sec ......I did it.... but I was crushed.... never felt anything like that. But i must say it did get a bit easier. it only took 30 min to recover... lol but i did it. What a feeling.

Friday: 10 Dec 2010..... Last session of the week... I had to push....push for the best time...push through all the pain....

I mentally prepared for this the night before.... I was gonna do it...
14min 55sec

I was shocked at myself but it was amazing, intense and seriously insane.
What a week of training... What a feeling.

All i can say about this workout is that you start of sprinting, around the middle you jogging, you start walking towards the end and you finish crawling.....

I loved every minute of it. It makes you feel like a machine and at the same time making you feel like a weak human being.

You have to try it to understand it.

Good Luck

Supreme Supplements 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments