Thursday, October 7, 2010

Jack3d

WHOA!!! Now i have tried a lot of pre-workouts before but this has to be in a class of its own. I got it in store about a month ago and decided to try it. It was the smallest tub that i have ever seen a supplement come in so i was a bit sceptical. So i carry on reading the tub and in bold it says 45SERVINGS and it leads me to thinking two things ...
1 - This is rubbish and will never work.
2 - This is seriously powerful because all that is needed is such a small dosage.

Well i decided to read up a bit more about this unique product and i got curious. Now i know curiosity killed the cat, but the cat does have 9 lives so i decided to try it. I grab myself a bottle of the lemon-lime flavour and have it 20 min before my workout. Nice tasting for a nitric oxide drink, no foam at the end, no bad after taste and not too much to put down. I reach the gym and i have this uncontrollable urge to just want to train. I hit the weights and boy did i hit them. This was a feeling that i have never had before. The focus, the energy, the drive and for me most noticeably the strength increase. It was amazing and i had the best workout of my gyming life. After the workout i get done and get ready to start my day, still full of energy but i was waiting for the crash....6 hours later still no crash, still completely focused and still pumped to the max... yes thats right 6 hours later and the pump is still there. WOW! What an amazing product. No doubt why it is the number 1 selling product in the world.

Supreme Supplement Ratings:
Taste  :  9\10
Mixability  :  10\10
Focus  :  9\10
Energy  :  9\10
Strength  :  10\10

My conclusion  : If  Jack3d will get me on 1 scoop USP you sure have a winner , I love how the delivery is so quick but smooth and hits you with a huge surge of focus and cognition to head off to the races and do what you need to do. I surely hope this continues as this is a great feeling that i haven't experienced for a while. If I didn't have to leave the gym due to work, I would of hit up my cardio as I felt so focused and driven to get everything in.
This product is available at Supreme Suppements. So stop wasting time with average workouts and go and grab yourself a bottle and have the most amazing workout that you have ever had.


Supreme Supplements

1 comment:

Please leave your comments